Song Of The Moment

6.08.2013

Sin.




split the ocean open
reveal the juices flowin
out the open down belowin
on the body of the hostess
please dont fall - my touches can be potent
i cant stay but drink my one-night love potion
it'll wear off soon as the mornin birds start croakin
i just want to leave your body soakin
dont trust me with your heart, im not prepared to hold it
for now let me control you, let me leave you floatin
dont need no music, put a symphony behind you moanin
turn off our phones tonight - no reply to anyone who wrote in
tonight we're loud and grindin and sex pistol totin
let's release but i dont love you so please dont love me, dont let me leave you copin
this is just for us but if this is considered the wrong thing
just for tonight please be my sugar-crusted sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment