Song Of The Moment

5.02.2014

love life

i love everyone
all i do is love 

and no one loves me 

this isn't self pity 

this is me realizing 

that i want to end 

and i always have 

because i know that they're not capable of caring for me

of being there for me

these wounds are always reopened

the blade always re-enters

after i fall for the lies that i tell myself 

that maybe if i look hard enough i'll find someone who can, who does 

love me 

i won't 

not the people who brought me life

not my brother who i lost long ago 

not any love of mine 
they could never become lovers

and maybe not god 
since he's the one who can watch me suffer

this heart of mine 
this mind 
can only take so much 

and i'm sick of being saved from the knives that could end this and uncover 

the only thing 
that is dark enough
and consuming enough
to be my lover

death



No comments:

Post a Comment